Inspirus, a Sodexo Group company, reserves the right to remove any material on its servers that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been unlawfully copied and distributed on an Inspirus site. In addition, Inspirus reserves the right to permanently remove or discontinue access to any repeat offender.
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied to an Inspirus site without permission, please submit the following information to our copyright agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the copyrighted work or works that are being infringed; Where the infringing material can be found;
- The name, address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement of good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law; and
- A statement that the information provided by you is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the person reporting copyright infringement is authorized by the copyright holder.
- To be effective, a Notice of Copyright Infringement must contain all of the information requested above.
Send the Notice of Copyright Infringement to the designated copyright agent for Inspirus:
100 N. Rupert St.
Fort Worth, Texas 76017
Attn: Law Department: Copyright Agent_DMCA
Upon receipt of the Notice of Copyright Infringement, Inspirus will:
Remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing;
Notify the infringing user of Inspirus’ receipt of the written notification;
To the extent possible, repeat offenders will be removed permanently from the system.
A rebutting user may submit a Counter Notification to our copyright agent which must include the following information:
Your physical or electronic signature;
Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
Your name, address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Inspirus may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the Notice of Copyright Infringement or an agent of such person;
A statement under penalty that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
Upon receipt of a Counter Notification containing the information requested above by the Copyright Agent, a copy of the Counter Notification will be sent to the original complaining party:
Inspirus will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to the material within ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days following receipt of the Counter Notification, unless Inspirus’ Copyright Agent has been informed that a lawsuit has been filed related to the infringing material on Inspirus’ network or system.
If you have any questions, please visit our Contact Us page.